Gatherings...

A great way to spend a late summer/fall-ish sort of day is to nestle into your favorite chair with a cozy lap quilt, a kitty or pooch along with your favorite warm beverage, your IPad or laptop and relax into the pages of a lovely
new magazine.  Gatherings - Collections for Kindred Spirits - is such a magazine and the fall issue has just been released ... I won't say much except it definitely warrants a leisurely browse for yourself.   Yes, yes, I am an enabler but you can really blame my friend Monica over at a Nantucket State of Mind  as she is my resource for all the new and wonderful things to read!

I brought over one of the issues so you could have a peek before you pop over to the actual site and look at the rest of the issues of the magazine - I doubt you will be disappointed...

Comments

Nancy said…
Looks great; I am on my way over...

I couldn't help but laugh when I read your description of "settling in" to read....That perfectly describes me right now except I am on the computer instead of reading.....
Chrissie said…
What a beautiful read...I want to whitewash my entire home now, soooo calming! Chrissie x
Gatherings is a nice magazine, I follow them on FB. I've been meaning to purchase the fall issue. Did you buy it Beth?
When I curl up on my favourite chair, the dog always follows me. :-)
Hugs,
Judith
Nancy said…
Lots of pretties in that magazine Beth! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Storybook Woods said…
Thank you Elizabeth for the wonderful review!! Clarice, Gatherings food editor
PS love your blog!
shari said…
Now this is my kind of style and my favorite colors White on white!
I must get this magazine, I know I will love it!
Hugs, Shari
That's a lot of white! The palette in my house is crazy in comparison ;) I enjoyed browsing through the magazine though ... do you know I don't think I have one white piece of furniture, hmmmm. Wendy
Hey you!!! That sounds like my perfect kind of day!!!! Thank you for sharing this!!! I am going to hop on over to check it out!!!! I hope you are well!!!! Have a great week friend!!! Nicole