I Did it!!!

Yes, yes, I couldn't control myself and went and did it... I bought a rectangle frame loom! This is all Meredith's fault over at Mereknits...  If only she hadn't posted about this phenomenal thing! lol! 

I did however, purchase mine from a different vendor at less than 1/2 the price of the other company.  The product looks to be superior workmanship and it is a one man operation. He weaves and writes and makes these frame looms on the side once in a while. I got lucky that he had one left from his last batch he made!  He stands behind his work and is there by phone if one has any problems and/or questions once it arrives, and thereafter as to the weaving process.  Can't ask for much more than that.

If you are intrigued by this whole frame loom weaving thing and want to take a look see go to www.Weavingboard.com for lots of information on this type of weaving.  He even gives a PDF for those DIY'ers out there if you want to try your own hand at making your own!  I will keep you posted... :D I know, I know, bad, bad girl! :D  Oooh I am so excited... can't wait for it to get here!:D

Comments

Donna said…
Oh boy, are you going to have fun with that this winter!
Shari LeBlanc said…
You are so funny! You are like a kid in the candy store. Question? where in the world are you going to put that big thing? I hope you have room for it...or knowing you, you probably will make room! Have fun with it!
Hugs, Shari
Ha!!! Now that looks awesome!!! I can't wait for you to get either!!! It looks like so much fun!!! Happy weekend friend!!!! Nicole xoxo
Quinn said…
I admire your enthusiasm and jump-in-edness! Looking forward to your first experiment :)
Chrissie said…
Congratulations! Perfect new project for the coming winter months...Chrissie x
Mereknits said…
Woo-hoo! I am so excited for you. I know exactly how you feel, when I first saw this loom I went nuts, I could not get it out of my mind. I made my husband get it for me for Christmas, and I have loved it ever since.
Good luck, I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Meredith