Poetry on canvas

Many of you know that I hop between a few artsy hats including mixed media and acrylic painting... just to augment my woolly creations mind you! :D  Well, today I was over at one of the Ning sites I belong to http://schulmanart.ning.com (which by the way is a fabulous site if you want to learn to paint watercolors), and had the chance to watch a brilliant artist demo one of her paintings.  I just had to bring it over here to share because it was like watching a ballet as she painted...believe me she is worth the 13 + minutes it takes to watch her video...



I want to take a class with her... alas I don't think she teaches... just paints, and paints, and paints!  Hope you all enjoyed it...

Comments

That was amazing Beth, I'd hang that painting in our home! She did make it look so easy.
Judith
Gosh do I just love this! I was cracking up when the cat was walking on her canvas!!! I love her use of paint! Such thick paint and strong lines!!! Such wonderful goodness here friend! Thank you so much for sharing her beauty with us!!! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!!! Nicole xoxo
Donna said…
That was fun! And sloppy, LOL! Love the little dog too...
Tessa~ said…
OT but... Oh, I see a new blog look here... :-)