Sending out the Old and Bringing in the New... Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !!!

I was redoing my blog for the New Year, yes, yes,  again... I know, I'm hopeless when it comes to changing my blog design!  It's just so much fun! :D

Anyway, I realized I haven't thanked YOU, all of my beautiful and caring followers, a.k.a. my blogging sisters!  You are there in times of disappointment, happiness and even the general mundane - you continue to come back and visit without judgment or criticism - you nurture and always send the sweetest thoughts my way and well, I just wanted you all to know how much you all mean ... to an only child to have all these (blogging) sisters is a complete joy and I love you all for being there!!!

Be safe and warm, happy and healthy and filled with creativity for the New Year of 2014!

Comments

Michelle said…
Happy New Year, Beth!
gilly said…
Happy new year to you too! Wishing you love and joy and much happiness in 2014. Hugs xx
Nancy Claeys said…
Happy New Year my friend! And I love your new look here! :)
Kristina said…
Same to you - have a safe, happy and healthy New Year!
Pam said…
Right back at ya Beth!! All the best for you in 2014!!
ColourMeCrochet said…
Happy New Year Beth. Looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings.
Sally xxx
Mereknits said…
My dear Beth, I have wondering how you have been and have been concerned because I have not heard form you. Hope you are feeling well and have enjoyed the Holidays. Here is to a healthy 2014.
Hugs to you,
Meredith
Donna said…
What a wonderful message to your blogging friends! Happy New Year to you too! All of my brothers ignore me (no sisters), so my blogging friends serve as my family, so I understand.
Very nice sentiments my friend, and I hope you have a wonderfully creative year yourself. I look forward to seeing what inspires me for 2014.
Hugs,
Judith
Many blessings to you this year sweet blogging sister!!!!!! Wishing you joy and happy new adventures!!! Here is to an outstanding year! Nicole xoxo
KarinsArtScrap said…
Thank you Beth for your gorgeous email happy new years card.
I wish you a very great and creative 2014.

gr karin
jude said…
just stopping by to say Happy new year!
Jan. 8th

Found you again!!!!!!!!! :-) You did come back to blogging!

And what a glorious blog look you have here. Oh yes, a lot of blogging fun, for me, is changing my blog look, now and then. I totally understand.

Gentle hugs,
Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog
Carolyn ♥ said…
Here's to a beautiful New Year... and to sweet blogging friends. Love you Beth!