Selling some fiber tools on ebay...

Hi everyone!  I thought I would alert you all to some things I've decided to sell on ebay that some of you might be interested in.  No pressure, just wanted you all to be aware of the selling...

My Kromski Minstrel double treadle spinning wheel SOLD!
the listing can be found at ebay.  I've discovered that although I love spinning I love weaving more. So, I would rather spend my time weaving rather than making yarn... who knew?! :D


My Ashford Wild Batt Drum Carder. Listing at ebay  SOLD! (used once) - learned that I'm a flicking and dizing kind of gal! :D

And lastly, my Valkyrie double row mini wool combs, which can be found at ebay SOLD!




That's about it for now.  My Bernina sold before I could list here on my blog.  More to sell so you'll see more coming soon.  I'll be back to regular blogging as soon as my new laptop arrives the first week of August.  Hope summer is treating you all well and that you will start popping over to say hi every now and again!


Comments

Donna said…
Best wishes on the sales! I need to clean out some of my crafting supplies sometime...
Mereknits said…
Hooray for a new laptop coming soon. I do not spin or I would be grabbing everything you are selling.
Hugs,
Meredith