A Little Technology...

Hi Everyone, today is just a quick post on a very useful widget I found yesterday while I was catching up with the blogs I follow on Networked Blogs.  They have a new widget, you can see it in my sidebar, called Crosspost Enabled.  It allows you and your followers to pin to Pinterest your project photos and to share on FB, if so desired.

If you put your cursor over any pics on my blog you will see the little icons for Pinterest Pinning appear in the upper left-hand corner, and the "P" for Pinterest sharing as well as a 3/4 circle with an arrow in it over in the upper right-hand corner of any pic on my blog. The 3/4 circle with the arrow, as you will see if you put your cursor over it allows sharing the image in question on your FB page.

Pretty cool and easy to pin/and or share some of the things you find out in cyber-space that you deem worthy. As I have been looking for a while now on how to accomplish this I grabbed it and added it to my page.

Here is the link to get the widget for your blog if you so desire... http://www.symphonytools.com/widgets.  Symphony is the newest platform for Networked Blogs but other than this little crossposting widget I am telling you about, Symphony costs a monthly fee, which I for one see no need for a paid social networking feature that I can get with other sources for free.  But that's just me... Hope you find this useful...


Comments

Kristina said…
Thanks Beth, I added this to my SCRAP blogspot. Not sure if I want it on my regular blog yet. Anyway, thanks!