Gorgeous Velvet Pumpkins

Yep, I've been blog hopping again and you know I always come back with lots of links to new blogs that are full of creativiey.  In that spirit,  I had to share this post I found for making these gorgeous velvet pumpkins! Yes, velvet pumpkins!!! 
You will find the full post with complete instructions over at Patti's blog Old Things New 


You really must visit Patti's blog - it is chock full of creative and beautiful home decorating projects. The velvet pumpkins are just one such project - 
I'm sure you will find lots to grab your attention!  It has mine!

Comments

eileeninmd said…
Pretty pumpkins! Happy sunday!
KarinsArtScrap said…
that looks fab and beautiful made Beth.
Gr Karin
Pam said…
Hi Beth! Thanks for sharing these!!! They're gorgeous!
Quinn said…
Very pretty! Velvet just lushifies everything beautifully, doesn't it?
I saw instructions for making knitted pumpkins out of the legs of worn-out socks...maybe I'll try that one this year.
Jules Woolford said…
What fun - a wonderful idea! I especially love the moss!
Mereknits said…
Brilliant idea, I bet you could use old sweaters, or just about any fabric you wanted to.
Hugs,
Meredith