Happy Winter Solstice 2015

 
 

Comments

Alison said…
And a Happy Winter Solstice to you Beth! There was the most striking sunset today, driving over the moors, here in Derbyshire,UK. xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
A Merry Christmas and the Best Wishes for 2015 with lots of crafting Beth
Gr Karin
Jules Woolford said…
Blessings and joy to you at the turning of the year!
Kristina said…
Merry Christmas to you too!
Shel C said…
Blessed Winter Solstice to you :)
Marsha said…
Beth, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for stopping by my blog to look around. I couldn't find an email address, so I am replying here. The old sewing machine in the picture you noticed is a 1952 White Rotary machine I received from a friend of my husbands. He left it with me when he moved. I love it, it is so cute and it does work. I haven't sewn anything with it yet, just played around some.

Again, thanks for stopping by and stop in again any time. Sometimes I go a while between posts, but it is usually because I am busy with a new quilt project!

Marsha