Huge Studio Spring Cleaning/Destash...

UPDATED APRIL 2, 2015

A quick post to let everyone know that I am making a huge change in my crafting life.  I am ridding my studio of ALL of my paper arts supplies and tools.  I will be uploading everything mostly to my etsy shop and expect to start the sale by the end of this week, Friday February 27th.  I will continue uploading items until I have them all listed and the sale will continue until everything is sold or I see that it is not selling.

To be included in the sale: (Note: almost all of the items for sale are completely new/never used.  I sold off things a couple of years ago and then replaced them all... I know, duh! However, haven't used the new stuff so it is going). If you are interested in something I have listed below you can contact me via email and I can put up a Reserve Listing in my Etsy shop for you; just let me know. Please only serious interests as I want to get all of this out of my studio by early spring so I can begin setting up my weaving and quilting studio (early spring for those of us in New Hampshire is late April).

Apologies to my International friends but shipping fees are so crazy out of control I will be unable to sell Internationally.

Some of the Items Going up for Sale:
  • Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Die cut machine
  • Extension plates for above
  • Embossing machine 
  • Loads of embossing folders
  • Lots and lots of fancy dies 
  • All of my rubber stamps 
  • Ink pads
  • Soldering set up for jewelry making
  • Sheet Copper for jewelry making
  • Cinch binding machine + binding wires
  • Cricut Explore machine
  • Handmade flower press with all pressed flowers
  • Lots of  6x6 scrapbook paper pads
  • Bow-it-all machine
  • All kinds of embellishments (paper flowers, flat-back pearls and bling, charms, vintage key replicas, tons of ribbon, small resin cameos and resin flowers...)
  • Fancy paper napkins for collage work
  • Book binding supplies: needles, hole punch, waxed Irish thread...
  • All of my knitting needles
  • All of my knitting books
  • All of my crafting books - mixed media; book arts; soap making; card making; calligraphy... all to be reasonably priced from $2.50 to $15.00 plus shipping
  • Cellophane protective card sleeves; bookmark sleeves; card envelopes
  • Calligraphy nibs
  • Pan Pastels
  • Watercolors
  • Watercolor brushes
  • Watercolor paper - Fabriano 140# hot press
  • Drawing pads and drawing pencils
  • Adjustable Rectangle Loom - adjusts from 12"; 2.5'; 3'; 5' 
  • Acrylic paints both used tubes/bottles and brand new tubes/bottles - probably will sell as a lot
  • Colored pencils - will be sold off as a lot
  • All of my Copic markers - will be sold off as a lot
  • Fancy shaped glass bottles
  • Ephemera - old dictionaries; old book covers to use in book making; old stamps; other
  • Leather cord for making bracelets
  • Leather embossing tools (can also be used for metal)
  • Metal embossing tools - full alphabet and numbers; misc. shapes
  • Scrap leather pieces for jewelry making
  • Fine Italian leather for book covers - several colors
  • Back Issues of : Somerset Apprentice; Somerset Memories; Altered Couture; Belle Armoire; Somerset Studio and more
  • Jewelry making supplies: scrabble tiles; dominos; glass rectangles and 1" glass squares; copper tape; silver tape
  • Old National Geographics great for collage work ( I have well over 150 issues) Will probably sell 15 for $1.00 plus shipping
  • Many DVD classes: Mixed media; Watercolor; Painting; Knitting; Spinning; Dyeing...
  • Transfer paper, shrinky dink, vellum sheets
  • Air dry clay
I'm sure there is more but this is a solid start.  Remember, if you are interested in something specific I have listed let me know and I will set up a Reserve Listing for you in my Etsy shop.  Please only serious buyers!

Comments

Debbie said…
My goodness Beth, this is a big change for you! Any your future plans??

Enjoy your weekend.
Alison said…
Best of luck with the sale of your stuff, Beth xx
Joanne Wilson said…
Good luck for your big sale xx
Eliza said…
Good luck with your sale, I would love to say I am interested but the postage to Australia would make it pointless.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda
My goodness Beth that is going to be quite an undertaking. I do hope that it all goes really well for you and that you can sell all that you want to in order to begin anew with new things. Sometimes it is good to clear out and start again isn't it. My only wish is that I wasn't international so that I could perhaps peruse a few things! I wish you well with it all!! xx