Barter Anyone?

Hi everyone.  I have decided to post on my blog at the suggestion of a very wonderful blogging sister KathyinOzarks.  I am looking to barter off my extensive paper arts supplies and tools collection which is largely brand new items in exchange for a single treadle Irish tension preferably, spinning wheel.  What is on offer:

  • approximately $300.00 worth of brand new dies (Spellbinder’s, Cheery Lynn, Poppy, Anna Griffin, Tim Holtz, 8 Tim Holtz alphabet dies and more) plus magnetic sheets and two Artbin storage cases with handles for storing the dies in a small footprint and well organized fashion.  I have already labeled most of the dies on the magnetic sheets as to brand and what the die name is!
  • $125.00 of paper pads both 12x12 and 6x6 (Graphic 45, DCWV, Recollection, Webster Pages, American Crafts, Bazzil)
  • Practically new Anna Griffin die cut machine with two sets of cutting plates as well as extension plates and a metal - thin die shim
  • Embossing Boutique embossing machine w/ plates - brand new
  • Two portfolios of embossing folders, approximately 60 embossing folders in all plus the folios to store them in - all are brand new!
  • Rubber stamps - Unity sets, Tim Holtz sets and other name brands - all except a couple of stamps are brand new
  • Ranger Distress Ink refills, approximately 16 colors, 6 are un-opened others are mostly full
  • Fiskars stamp aligners both small and large - brand new
  • Stencil Girl and other name brand stencils in various sizes and designs - brand new
  • Entire demonstrator kit from Close to My Heart - includes approximately $125.00 worth of supplies - ink pads, glue sticks, paper, small book to be embellished, markers, ink pad stamp cleaner and cleaner fluid, ribbon, embellishments, several sets of fabulous stamps, Versamark embossing ink pad and re-inker, stack of blank card stock and matching envelope, double sided pop-ups, and I’m sure I’ve forgotten a couple of things
  • paper flowers, 7 or so dozen in various colors - mostly the coveted small roses
  • box making scoring tool - brand new
  • Adirondack spray mists
  • Adirondack Color wash sprays in the older 4 oz bottles 
  • Martha Stewart paper punches and other brands
  • Copic Marker paper 
  • Set of 6 Copic Markers, new, colors: BV02, BV08, V17, E37, G99, B29
  • Many rolls of double sided Scor Tape: 1/8th”, 1/4” and 1/2”
  • and more misc. stuff I can’t remember right now
I am looking for a quality single treadle spinning wheel with low-ish mileage preferably Irish tension. I will consider many different brands with quality equal or close to equal of what I have to barter.
I am bartering the entire lot… this is not meant to be broken up into smaller offerings. If you have a paper arts interest and a spinning wheel from your collection you would like to give a new and loving home let me know.
Please, only serious interests to contact me… I can send photos of a solid sampling of the things I am bartering off. And would need photos of the wheel you are interested in bartering.
I do need to get these things out of my studio as I need the room to get started weaving for craft fairs this coming fall so time is of the essence.
Thanks for looking and your continued friendships through all of our blogging adventures.

Comments

kathyinozarks said…
I shared your post with my friends on facebook I know I have some spinning friends there. Good luck finding your swap-hugs
I think this is such an awesome idea!!! Good luck lady!!! Nicole xo
I hope that you can find someone to swap with! xx
Pam said…
Best of luck with your trade Beth!!