July 4th Weekend 2015




Just a little touch of the ole' Red, White and Blue...


Comments

Alison said…
Have a fantastic holiday weekend, Beth! xx
Montanagirl said…
I'm back, and I really like your patriotic decorations!
Montanagirl said…
I'm back, and I really like your patriotic decorations!
Happy 4th!! Snoopy ALWAYS starts the day off right!!
xx, Carol
KarinsArtScrap said…
o wow that looks gorgeous Beth have a great 4July
Gr Karin
Flower Freak said…
I hope your 4th was a fun time. The weather held out for us although it was overcast.
Tante Mali said…
Hope you had a wonderful day!!! Your decorations are wonderful. Love how you did the fence!!!
Thank you so much for your lovely visit. Sooooo wonderful to have you aorund. Hope you'll enjoy!
Happy happy days and all my best
Elisabeth
Tante Mali said…
Dear Elizabeth,
it's me again.
Thank you so much for your charming words on my blog and thank you for comming to my site. Soooo happy to have you around!
All my best
Elisabeth