What Ever...

I have been blogging since late 2009 and it has been a wonderful journey.  It really is an Internet journal where I have tracked my ever fickle muse and my eclectic personality.  Many blogs are going the way of the Dodo and although I am unsure where my blog is going at the moment I hope to find a new fit for my online journaling.  I have loved making friends although truthfully I have not been the best at keeping in touch.  I'm currently thinking about changes that I could make to The Whimsical Dowager to keep both myself writing and at the same time entertaining my many dear friends.  I don't know how long these changes will take nor what they will look like or even if they will happen. Know that I will still visit you all more no matter what happens.

Giant Hugs for now...

Comments

Giant hugs to you! Hope to see you again sometime. Enjoy yourself in the meantime! xx
Hope you are staying warm up there in the north Beth, we had our first dusting of snow last night, nothing like your weather, but ooh so very cold....
Wishing you a Happy New Year !
~Jo
Hi Beth. Sadly, too many bloggers I have known have lost their interest in blogging. I had been hoping you would show a little of what you have worked on. I thought you had been crocheting, which is always of interest. Hope you don't go away for too long.
xx, Carol
kathyinozarks said…
Hugs back
for me blogging just isn't what it used to be, I started around the same time perhaps a couple years earlier than you did and started out on Yahoo 360 which I loved and then me and my friends moved on to Multiply which we really really loved the platform their.
changes happen and now most of my friends prefer facebook-ugh-over journalling and blogging-and I have always found it much more difficult to blog here and really communicate well with friends-
but I haven't seen another platform that I want to switch over to and I really do not want to start over again either. sigh
so I am still here too
WOnderful to hear from you!!! So glad that all is going well and that you are enjoying life. Hope to hear from you again from time to time! Enjoy the summer!